Sunday, November 20, 2011

some questions:p

1. Who am I to you?
2. How long have we known each
other?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you know who I have a
secret crush on? [Just yes or no]
5. Give me a nickname and explain
why you picked it?
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression
of me?
8. Do you still think that way of me
now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything
what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw
me?
13. What's the most fun we've
had together?
14. What's the last thing you
remember us talking about?

3 comments:

  1. 1. My closeeeee buddy.
    2. almost 2 years.
    3. Ipti, we went out and had dinner together.
    4. yes
    5. mush mush, coz u love mushroom
    6. insane. ( coz only best fren say their own fren insane! lol )
    7. can't really remember the first impression.but i learn not to sit in front of u when u r eating tom yum. haha
    8. yes of course!
    9. Every single time i have something nice to share with a nice person.
    10. My promises and faith.
    11. pretty well i suppose.
    12. January
    13. Laying on the bed, talk stories the whole night.
    14. Talking about how much we miss each other and cookies! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.A very cute, always thinking too much girl..=]
    2.Since u come to this campus..=)
    3.We met at the class and I forget the date le..
    4.yes
    5.Of course is mush mush/ mushroom~~u are kindly look like it~~especially your cute cute hair..^^
    6. kindhearted.=)
    7.A very quiet person and scare to talk to us
    8.A very quiet person and scare to talk with us
    9.Anything that related u will let me thinking of u~~^^
    10.My heart ..=]
    11.I duuno I knw u well or not, but I know when u are emo while u are smile to others person…=(
    12.17/11/11, at ksl
    13.Everytime I ‘m with u is the fun time ever for me..=)
    14.About the money I need to return to u ~~the pen I ask your help to buy de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie n Kanji Kana: ^^♥♥ love u both~~u both noe me so well yah^^♥♥

    ReplyDelete