there it stays, pretty and perfect your face in a glass frame.
Tho I wish it wasnt just a frame but I wish it was you. You in person. The key to my broken torn heart.There I wait by the phone next to that frame day after day. I wait for your call knowing you wont. I remember all those days we had together. They were beautiful, special and once mine. I could rant on about you for the whole day if someone would bother to listen. But they dont. So I keep my feelings bottled away in my secret heart
there it stays, pretty and perfect your face in a glass frame.
Tho I wish it wasnt just a frame but I wish it was you. You in person. The key to my broken torn heart.There I wait by the phone next to that frame day after day. I wait for your call knowing you wont. I remember all those days we had together. They were beautiful, special and once mine. I could rant on about you for the whole day if someone would bother to listen. But they dont. So I keep my feelings bottled away in my secret heart